“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Catching up with pics

I've got soooo many pictures of our time here. I need to catch up so this post will be mostly all pictures and some explanations. Enjoy!!






Micah, Isaiah & Caleb playing with squirt guns.







While shopping at Nakumatt (large grocery store) Micah always asks to go see the bikes. This trip I decided to let him try them out as well!


Watermelon delivery down the side of the road.




After the dedication of the 2 new planes, I was searching for Micah in the hangar. I heard him call out, "Mommy, I'm up here!" "Here I am!"

Jerry Hurd, an AIMAir pilot & mechanic brought his family & Micah into the DC-10. A boy's dream come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment