“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10

Friday, July 23, 2010

It's time...

Every time I get on our blog I look at our family pics and say to myself, "We really need to get new pictures taken!" So, that will be my goal and I will hopefully post new pics of us together soon. If it weren't for Micah, who looks soooo young in the pics from just one year ago and now looks like a big boy, we wouldn't need new ones but that's the ways it goes!

I also recently posted Micah and his new bike (from his grandmas and great grandma) but for some reason it is not showing up on our blog so I will also re-post on that!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Hope all is well with you guys!

    That is actually BRACKENHURST (in Togoni), so don't worry...it wasn't a place in Nairobi you didn't know about. We love going because it's not as far as town, but is super relaxing and has YUMMY food and coffee!

    ReplyDelete